Saturday 21 November 2009

Christmas Shows

Parade Artists are holding Christmas Shows on the last weekend of November and the 1st weekend of December. I will be participating in this again, but changing things a little. As my studio is just off the main gallery area of the building, I am going to have an open studio, with work displayed among the working elements of the studio.


I do have to show you the post card that has been developed, as one of my pieces is on the front. You are allowed to guess!

The Show will be held on Saturday 28th from 11 to 5 and on Sunday 29th from 12 to 4. I know! artists just can't get up on Sunday morinings! The show will be open for the same hours on Saturday December 5th and Sunday 6th.
As you can see from the card there is a variety of things on display. There will be even more people exhibiting this year. If you can, come and enjoy a little tipple.

No comments: