Monday 4 October 2010

Open Studios, Day 2

The second day of the Wasps Open studios was a little shorter, a little less busy, but more time to talk with people. I had set up a few things to do to demonstrate some techniques and activities. So I finished leading and soldering a panel I am repairing,



and ground and polished some small vessels for the Christmas shows.

It seemed a happy weekend for everyone. Some people made sales. I didn't make many, but the best thing for me was meeting people, learning new things and letting people know I am here and what I do. Also half a dozen people asked about classes. I never remember how tiring it can be meeting and talking with a lot of people.


So I came home and vegetated last night, feeling good about a successful Open Studios weekend.

No comments: